Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oops, I did it again

I have ANOTHER knitting machine on the way! And when you hear what it is...well, let's just say your disappointment in me is palpable.

I have REbought a White 1602. No, I don't believe it is the very one I relieved myself of earlier this year, but it could be! But I am getting it for sock making, because those French doublebed machines are just the bomb for this application, and they're so narrow I even have a spot picked out just for it. I wasn't getting a box for it, but then poof, the knitting fairy provided! I'm not sure if I will use the box as it was intended, but it has some capabilities (without going into the nitty gritty) that I may explore. I find that I'm not really into pretty patterns yet. Most of what I knit is utilitarian, any interest being added just by the type and colorway of the yarn.

It should be here just in time, right about when school starts and I have hours of uninterrupted knitting time!

No comments: