Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Time No Post, I know

I've been going through a lot of ambivalence about my knitting and even put my machines up for sale, but sold none of them. (I'm sure I priced them high for today's market, but I was unwilling to let them go cheaply when I have spent so much time and effort and money to get them in the first place!) Some of the impetus has been reclamation of space in my home, which is familiar to all of you I'm sure. Some has been how much I have enjoyed my hand knitting. But the lion's share can be attributed to seasonal activities and increasing heat. Summer is never big knitting time for me.

That said, I've been making felted bags! I needed gifts and my interest was piqued by some felted bags I had seen (and my enormous stash) so I've made some book bags and one absolutely HUGE bag for toting crap to swim meets and the beach, of which I'm quite fond. Go figure!


No comments: