Sunday, October 02, 2005

Water, Water Everywhere...

It was a rainy day. No, there was no precipitation in the forecast. But I guess the last week hit me when we went to church today and the pipes busted. I almost always shed a few tears at church, but this was crazy and embarrassing. The minister led us into prayer, beginning with a period of silence for our personal requests. I offered up my son to God, and then I lost it. I don't understand my emotions. All week I have been angry and resolute and well, tough. It's not like I haven't been talking to God about this constantly. But for whatever reason, it all came out my eyes. Then tonight we watched Extreme Home Makeover and there I went again. I'm absolutely exhausted! All I can deduce is that I needed the release. Or more therapy.

No comments: