Sunday, November 09, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Sometimes infrequent posts indicate I am goofing off and neglecting my knitting, but other times, like now, I've been so busy knitting I haven't had time to blog! Also, I've discovered Ravelry.com and it has captivated me! I'm Katharsiss there, so give me a shout if you are on Ravelry!




My recent projects are a basket o' scarves as party favors at Ashley's birthday party;



a wrap made from a cone yarn mix;


and Ashley's pixie hat, finished this morning. I made up the pattern for the pixie hat, and I am quite pleased with it. (Does the hat make the pixie or the pixie make the hat?)

I have several other projects in various stages of completion on needles all over the house, but I have to censure what I say and post this time of year because, Dear Reader, you never know when one of them is for YOU!

No comments: